Do you suffer from:
- Back pain
- Neck pain?
- Shoulder, wrist or elbow pain
- Repetitive strain injury as a result of work?
Is your pain worse at the end of the working day or week?
Do you use a laptop for long periods of time?
If so you will probably benefit from a Workstation Assessment.
What is a Workstation Assessment?
A Workstation Assessment is an assessment of your work place that looks at your posture, equipment and environmental factors that may influence your comfort at work.
Employers have a legal responsibility to analyse workstations and to assess and reduce risk for those people who are required to use display screen equipment as a significant part of their normal work.
What can we provide?
- Individual Workstation Assessments carried out in an office or home environment.
- Comprehensive reports with recommendations of advice and suitable equipment eg chair, laptop stands, alternative mice or keyboards.
- Generic advice and training to a group employees
If you would like to book a Workstation Assessment with Caroline Thomson please call Cotswold Physiotherapy Centre and Sports Injuries Clinic LLP on 01242 228019.