Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How long is an appointment? - An initial assessment is 45 minutes with follow-up treatments typically 30 minutes, however occasionally follow-up treatments may require 45 minutes.
- Do I need a referral? - No, that isn't necessary, however some insurance policies do require a referral, please check with them.
- What should I bring? - Just come as you are, or if you prefer to change, wear some comfortable clothes that you can easily move in.
- How many treatments will I need? - At your first appointment your Therapist will discuss your treatment and devise a personal treatment plan, this will be reviewed at each treatment session.
- When are you open? -
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday 8.00am - 9.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9.00am - 1.00pm
- We can also offer some weekday appointments from 7.00am
- Do you provide massage? - We offer Sports and Therapeutic massage as well as Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage.
- Do you have disabled access and parking? - We have our own parking and disabled access.
- How do I pay? - We accept cash, cheque, credit or debit card. If you have medical insurance we can deal with them directly.
- Do you do home visits? - Yes, we can arrange domiciliary visits when necessary if a patient cannot attend the clinic. This might be at home or in a nursing home.
Contact us ...
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team, we are waiting to help you on 01242 228019.
Cotswold Physiotherapy Centre and Sports Injuries Clinic LLP is the preferred provider for the major health insurance companies.